Manchester Midnight Walk – Friday 24th June
In 2015 Catherine wanted to do the midnight walk and raise money for St Ann’s Hospice. Sadly she never got to do this, but several of her friends will be doing it this year.
If you’d like to join in the walk or sponsor us you can find out the details here.
Catherine’s wish was for people to donate to charity rather than buy funeral flowers. Below is a list of the charities Catherine wanted to support.
- Schistosomiasis control initiative: www.sci-ntds.org
- Christian Aid: www.christianaid.org.uk
- Church USPG: www.weareus.org.uk
- George House trust: ght.org.uk
- Winnie Mabaso Foundation: www.winniemabaso.org
- Christies Charitable Foundation: www.christie.nhs.uk/the-christie-charity
- Yorkshire Cancer Centre: www.yorkshirecancercentre.org.uk
- Cancer Research UK: www.cancerresearchuk.org